Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Red and Yellow

There is always something quite special about seeing a rainbow. It always makes me think of the 'Sing a Rainbow' song! Rainbows always make me think of my son too. Alexander our rainbow baby. So called because of the huge splash of colour he bought into our lives amidst the dark storm of losing his sister before him. Because that is what a rainbow is. Today started off stormy; black, rainy and very very windy. By lunch time the skies had cleared to bright blue and whilst driving to my Mums I had to pull over and take a picture of the bright rainbow the weather had left behind. 

Singing a Rainbow

Red and Yellow and Pink and Green,
Purple and Orange and Blue.
I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow
sing a rainbow too. 

Listen with your eyes,
listen with your ears
and sing everything you see.
I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, 
sing along with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment